Voice type: Baritone (with good falsetto)
Education and courses:
- Novia University of Applied Sciences 2019 (Finland), vocal coach.
- Turku University of Applied Sciences 2012 (Finland), musician (singer)
- Master of Theology, Åbo Akademi University 2008 (Finland).
- Participant in several master classes, among others with Kajsa Dahlbäck, Erkki Rajamäki and Björn Blomqvist. Current vocal coach is Ronnie Karlsson at Sol Studium.
- Summer course in Musical Theatre, Guildford school of Acting, London 2011.
Opera and musical theater:
- Romanttinen mieli - Ett romantiskt sinne. Kolmas Tila/Tredje Rummet, 2021.
- Tomtebobarnen (Ruotsala). Opera Tellus, 2019.
- We Got Life! (Musical collage), solo and ensemble. Musikteater i Österbotten, 2018.
- Alcina (Händel). Melisso/choir. Vaasa Baroque 2017.
- Something's Coming (Musical collage), solo and ensemble, Musikteater i Österbotten, 2017/2018.
- Vår bygd vid ån. Torgare sommarteater, Kronoby 2017.
- Candide (Bernstein). Maximilian. Vaasa Opera 2016/2017.
- Jeriko (modern church opera by Markus Fagerudd). Prophet Elisha and apostle John. Korsholm Church 2015/2016.
- La Bohème (Puccini). Alcindoro. Vaasa Opera 2016.
- Wizard of Oz (Arlen and others). Lion/Zeke. Vaasan Kaupunginteatteri. 2014.
- Fighting Star (Rosström and others). Commentator/ensemble. Wasa Teater 2013-2014.
- Les Miserables (Schönberg). Ensemble. Åbo svenska teater 2010-2012.
- Henrik och Häxhammaren (Långbacka). Professor Stodius. Turku castle 2012.
- The Magic Flute (Mozart). Choir II tenor. West Coast Kokkola Opera 2012.
- Savonlinna Opera Festival Choir 2008, I bass.
Other artistic work:
- Member of the folk music group Ratatosk in Jakobstad since 2014. Sings, plays Hurdy Gurdy, harmonium and jaw harp. Arranges and writes songs and song lyrics for the band. Ratatosk has performed in Finland, Estonia and Germany.
- Board member of the theatre Company Musikteater i Österbotten in Jakobstad. Member of the production team and performer at the concert Something's Coming in the Schauman Hall i Jakobstad 2017, and the show We Got Life in Jakobstad 2018.
- Choir leader in Åbo svenska församling 2016-2018.
- Vocal coach for the male student choir Brahe Djäknar at Åbo Akademi University.
- Plays the piano (by heart), and the Hurdy Gurdy (medieval violin instrument). Have played the piano for several choirs, among others West Coast Gospel Choir.
- Have played Hurdy Gurdy on several professional studio recording. Among others for Paul Oxley's Unit.
- Have appeared as an solo and ensemble singer in several church music concerts, among others Petite Messe Solennelle by Rossini and Te Deum by Händel.
- Have taken lessons i falsetto singing, and sung the alto parts in A. Scarlatti's Stabat Mater in Turku 2008.
- Have given solo concerts, performed as a troubadour, played in several bands, and in folk music duos and trios, both in Finland and abroad.
- Broad knowledge of many musical styles. Have sung opera, pop, jazz, rock, folk music, musical, etc.
- Freelance writer for several magazines.
- Basic knowledge of jazz dance and modern dance.
- Mother tongue Swedish, fluent in English and Finnish. Speaks German.